Robert - We set off for Prince George, BC this morning. It was an easy drive and we stayed in a campground we had stayed in two years ago. Stan once again had a check engine light so he took his truck to the dealer to get it fixed. Later he called and said they wanted to keep the truck to finish the work the next day so I drove over and picked him up.
While we were driving to Prince George we got a call from the campground were we had left the water filter. The filter was coming on the Greyhound bus and would arrive at 8:20 p.m. Shortly after 8:00, Leslie and I set off for the bus depot. I went in while Leslie found a place to park Snowflake. Greyhound bus depots are generally creepy places and this one was no different. After waiting until almost 9:00, I got the package and was glad to be out of there.
No comments:
Post a Comment