Robert, Saturday, September 27
We started the day with the objective of reaching Hardin, Montana. This town is about 10 miles north of the Little Big Horn battleground. As we approached Hardin, I saw a sign for a campground the is located right next to the battleground. Leslie called and the rate was less than the campgrounds in Hardin so we decided to go see it. We got here and the campground is great. It is out in the middle of nowhere but we don’t need to be close to town and being closer to the battleground is better. When we checked in, the office manager asked if I wanted to borrow a CD that has a guided tour of the campground. I said yes and so we can use that tomorrow. She also pointed out that the stars are all out after it gets dark and being far away from any town means they are really bright. After dinner, we did go outside and the stars filled the sky. No clouds, no city smog, no light pollution.
No comments:
Post a Comment