House cleaning! In a small space everything has to be put away or the space will start to crowd in on you. That’s not a problem because everything automatically gets stowed for travel. I’ve been wanting to do a top to bottom cleaning for the past week because of the accumulation of dust from the construction zones and gravel roads. Today was the day. We washed down and vacuumed every surface inside the trailer. Wow, it certainly looks better. I really want to get the outside washed but that is more of a challenge. Most campgrounds prohibit washing rigs in sites. I had read that this place has free hoses for RV washing, but I haven’t seen them yet.
I did save some more pictures of the murals in downtown Dawson Creek.
The first seven are painted on wooden inserts to what would have been alley windows in an old brick building. They're about 7 ft above ground, hence I'm looking up.







The livery barn is part of an entire block of street scapes.

This picture shows a 1940's view of the center of town. Notice how the obstructions in front of the painting have been painted into the scene. (The wire and the wooden pole.) If you look closely you can see weeds in the alley at the bottom below the mural.)
No comments:
Post a Comment