Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Day of Doing Nothing

Robert, Thursday, September 18

Another beautiful weather day in Edmonton. It is nice to have the door open with only the screen door. Cody and Molly sent a lot of time sitting in front of the screen door just looking out. The leaves on the trees that are all around our campsite are a mixture of yellow and green and they are falling. They move their heads in unison watching the leaves float down past the door. Leslie wanted to go back to the mall and I decided that I would stay in the trailer. We are considering buying her a new camera so that I can get the old camera back. I spent a lot of time looking at prices on the internet. It must have been hard work as I then needed to take a nap in one of the recliners. Finally Leslie came home and we had dinner. After that, I crashed.

No comments: