Robert, Friday, September 19
Decided to clean out the inside of the truck today. It hadn’t been cleaned since before we left home almost five months ago. I started by getting everything out of the inside so I could vacuum the floor. It took forever to vacuum all of the dirt. It would have been faster except our little vacuum just isn’t up to heavy lifting; heck it isn’t even up to light lifting! We definitely need to get a decent vacuum cleaner for the trailer. Leslie joined me and we cleaned the entire inside. She wanted to wash the outside but I was reluctant. The campground rules say no washing of rigs at the campsite although we have seen others washing their rigs. I came in and got cleaned up. I surfed the web for a while, watched a little TV and soon it was time to go out to dinner. First I walked over to the office to register for another two nights. We had talked about staying here one more night as the weather is beautiful and the campground is great so we made it two more nights. I also asked about washing the rig. Although the rules say no washing at the campsites, they told me that as long as we didn’t leave the water running or use anything that would kill the grass, we could wash the rig. We went back to the same restaurant we ate in night before last. We both had ribs and they were great. After that we stopped in a WalMart to get some more stuff to wash the rig and came home. I sat in one of the recliners and was falling asleep so I went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment