Robert, Friday, May 23
Hit the road to Prince George this morning. It is in British Columbia. Tomorrow morning we have an appointment to get the water pump replaced. Along the road there were countless signs warning of moose. Well I saw as many abominable snowmen as I saw moose–absolutely zero of both! The best we could do is a few mule deer along the road.
As we get further north and as we get closer to the summer solstice, the daylight lasts longer and longer. I am never awake to see when it gets light in the morning but it is still light until almost 10:00 pm. The weather has been cool and cloudy since last weekend. My guess is that as we get closer to the coast, it will stay this way for the month of June.
Today is the start of our second week on the road. In one way it seems like we just started and in another it seems like so long ago that we started this adventure. We are both having a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment