Welcome Snowflake!



Robert named the truck Snowflake because it is snow white (and not little and dainty).
We bought the new truck over the phone and via email. The process was very easy. Wayland Long of 2L Custom Trucks is known for producing beautiful truck conversions and he has delivered one for us. The interior is beautiful.

This picture is meant to provide a bit of perspective on the size of Snowflake.

Climbing into the cab is a two-handed operation.
Snowflake has a push-button automatic transmission (that should be the easy part) but also has switches to control things that I’ve never of heard of previously.

Hitching up seemed easier in part because Snowflake as a rear camera so Robert can see the hitch and in part because it doesn’t have tailgate side walls that obstruct my view of setting the height of the 5th wheel. The air-ride seats will take some time to get used to controlling. (Each rider inflates his or her seat independently, depending on how much cushioning one wants.)
Oh, and Snowflake does have an air horn in case someone wants to make a statement!
HONK!!!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations!
Wow, that's some truck. You'll leave us in the dust for sure. What made you do it?
Now that is some truck. Have you driven it Leslie? I am not sure I would like to try that.
Great truck! It will definitely make those Colorado mountain roads easier! We have some switches like that and most of them do nothing -- they're for "players to be named later", I think. Just try them all out (but not while driving)!
Welcome to the 2L Family. We have a 2007 and have 29k effortless miles. I agree, Wayland was great to work with.
Post a Comment