Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Robert, Sunday, May 11
Travel days are often boring and today was no different. The routine is that I do the outside things like disconnecting water, electric, sewer, and cable while Leslie packs the inside. About the time I finish outside, she finishes inside. We then hook-up and hit the road.
On our first travel day, the cats quieted down after about an hour of mew, mew (that’s Molly) and MEEOOW (that’s Cody and it is said with a bit of a rasp). Today they both said the same thing but for hours. We left the campground around 10:00 am and they didn’t let up until at least 2:00 pm! One thing we discovered is that if we turn the radio off, they yell less.
The weather was beautiful with temps in the upper 60s and partly cloudy skies. We saw a lot of pronghorn antelope and tried to get pictures out the window while moving but with little success. We arrived in Billings, Montana around 5:00 and didn’t do much except set-up and fix dinner.
Like I said, travel days are pretty boring.

No comments: